Thursday, January 7, 2010

MY NEW REPORT

BOGUS COLLEGES

I am planning to write about bogus coleges  in London. As you know there are some  bogus colleges which are known as visa colleges. The Nigerian man who was arrested in the bomb plot in the USA recently was also trying to get visa through such college. Some of the colleges do not have necessary infrastructure and do not teach students  but just provide visa letter and attendance certificate to present  to the Home Office for visa.

MULTIMEDIA ELEMENTS

 I want to add multimedia elements in the report with voice, video and image. This a serious issue so there will certainly be an ethical concern as people will not be ready to be shown on video or image without which my report will not be credible.

ETHICAL ISSUES?

I know some students who are ready to record their voice. So there will be no any problem and no ethical issue will raise. Some present and former teachers and employees or those who are familiar with such bogus works will be ready to speak on video. But their faces will not be shown because they will not be ready to face difficulties. With the positive manipulation of digital images, their face will not be shown but all details will be revealed.

I think, the officials will be ready to provide information without hesitation and there will be no any problem of taking their images or record their voice or show their face on video.

Some students are ready to provide photos of the class where very few students present. I have to make sure whether the photos taken by students is real or not. So I will check myself before using it in my blog. For copywrights of the photos, I will seek permission before I use.

WHY MULTIMEDIA?

We have discussed in the past about the credibility of news. One of the aspects of credible news is the use of multimedia. That makes the report more reliable and trustworthy. Combination of text, video, audio and images make online perfect. This is the beauty of the web. So it makes our blog more credible, reliable    informative and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment